Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
SST or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, SSoftTeam OÜ whose registered office is at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tartu mnt 53, 10115, ESTONIA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your subscription of paid service or use of our free account implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our software.
- This website contains material and software which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, software and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your trademark(s) may be reproduced on this website for marketing purposes. We acknowledge that these trademarks are not the property of, or licensed to us and can be removed after owners written request.
- Any links from the website to third party Web sites are provided for your convenience. Personal information you provide on the linked pages is provided directly to that third party and is not subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Estonia. Our company reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org